It is one of the most frequently asked questions by casino players around the situs judi poker: how to calculate where the ball will land in roulette? The truth is that we cannot forget that this is a game of chance, and this means that luck has a lot to do with it. But calculations, statistics, and strategies must also be taken into account. Via this article, we tell you some of the keys to winning at roulette.
How to calculate where the ball will land in roulette: tricks
There is no real way to guess where the ball will land, but the tips and tricks never hurt https://www.966ace.com/id/id-id/product/p2p/idnp:
- Choose European roulette: you will only have a 0, so the odds of winning increase compared to the American one, which also has a double zero box.
- Outside bets are easier, covering up to 18 numbers. You can choose to bet on the color, high or low numbers, and even or odd numbers, among others.
- To get a possible idea of how often the ball lands on one number or another, you will have to select a range of numbers and keep betting on them a significant number of times. Thus, you will have a range of numbers that you can consider in future plays.
Roulette strategies to win
We all want to find the recipe that allows us to earn money at roulette. However, there is no magic formula to guess which square the ball will stop at, but there are several strategies that you should be aware of. We explain the most important ones to you.
- Martingale Strategy: It is designed to increase the chances of small profits. It is a progression system, and the objective is to double the bet each time it is lost. At the time of winning, all accumulated losses will be recovered.
- D’Alembert strategy: it is a negative progression, that is, we must increase our bets after a lost round. Instead, when we win, we must decrease them. This strategy does not raise the bets as drastically as the Martingale between twists and turns. It is a method focused on simple luck bets, such as red/black, odd / even, or low numbers / high numbers. They handle a higher probability of winning.
- Fibonacci sequence strategy: the sequence is designed to start at 1, and each number that follows is equal to the sum of the two previous numbers: 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55- 89… It is suitable for use when placing outside bets on even (red/black, odd / even, high/low numbers). The betting process starts at 1. Next, the player has to go to the next number in the sequence each time he loses, and he has to go back if he wins.
Now you know something more about how to calculate where the ball will land on the roulette wheel.